CrossFit Country RetreatThe first UK based CrossFit fitness retreat
CrossFit Country Retreat
We are THE first UK based CrossFit fitness retreat dedicated to helping build a better you.
You will find us nestled at the bottom of Glastonbury Tor, right in the heart of the Somerset countryside, it really is the perfect place to escape the 9-5 life.
Join us for a week of all inclusive clean eating, WOD’s, hikes & runs, yoga & wellness, excursions, assault course workouts alongside a lot of fun! We will of course leave you with plenty of time to enjoy the peace & quiet found in our remote country location.
You will leave us having learnt something new, gained nutritional knowledge, be refreshed and ready to continue your fitness journey. Not forgetting leaving with some fantastic memories & friends to last a lifetime.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and a 3 course dinner, freshly made on site with our Chef Jack and includes locally sourced produce.
- Accommodation and access to all on site facilities which includes a swimming pool and steam room.
- Morning & evening Yoga class
- Morning run as a group
- A sunrise walk
- Morning walk as a group
- A daily CrossFit Box workout
- A daily farm workout
- Chill out time with a dedicated space open all day
- Some evening entertainment
- Excursions *some require additional payments
- Sports massage & body analysis *an additional payment required
CrossFit retreats in the English Countryside
Our aim is to provide an experience that encourages people of all abilities to improve their well being and lifestyle both emotionally and physically by simply combining fitness and clean eating, as well as leaving plenty of time to relax and recover.
We are a highly motivated, friendly and passionate team that love what we do and want to share that with like minded people and as the first Crossfit retreat in the UK we want to lead the way.
Crossfit Sweet Track
CrossFit Sweet Track
15th – 22nd March
17th – 24th May
From GBP 555 for 3 nights, up to GBP 925 for longer stays
Small cottages or ECO Pods